Monday, September 19, 2011

Pegasus : Chapter 1 and 2

(By Kellie Stanton)

Chapter 1 : Friend Around the Corner

Hi! My name is Pegasus, Peg for short. My breed is s a golden mane. That's a very rare horse. Lets get to the part when I was born.

When I was born, I had a very special symbol on my forehead, almost like a human, (which stands for bad luck). My parents were so worried, they took me away from Horse Valley. Then they moved to a place called Pegasus Valley. As I grew, things got difficult. Colts started calling me names. One Pegasus got tired of it and scared them away.

"Hi! My name is Amy".

"I'm Pegasus".




















Chapter 2: Plays All Day

Amy and I play every day. We play in the forest. I like looking for mountain lions. Sometimes Amy gets scared and flies away. Another is running through the valley. Amy always wins at that. I'm not as good as her, but I'm getting better, every day when I practice. My most favorite activity is flying! I love flying! I always beat Amy at flying races. She practices every day, but she can't keep up!


TO BE CONTINUED...

(image from http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-1012-1921-2537_Pegasus_Unicorn_with_Blue_Wings_and_a_
Golden_Horn_clipart_image.jpg)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kellie! This is Michelle, the Barnes and Noble cashier you and your mom met earlier today--you bought "The Tooth Fairy," hehe.

    Anyway, I told you I would read your story, and I did. Your writing is very enjoyable! I love Pegasus and Amy, and I can tell you love your characters too. That's one of the most important parts of writing! :) Promise me you'll keep writing, okay?

    Thanks for sharing!
    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete