Monday, December 5, 2011

A Sweet Essay

By Amber Harrison

Do you enjoy candy? I enjoy candy very much!
One of my favorite candies is gum. All types of flavors are amazing, but one of the flavors makes my mouth explode like fireworks. That kind is mint! The other flavor I like are called mint, chewy, bubblegum, cotton candy, and apple. That is one of my favorite candies.
Chocolate is also one of my favorite candies. I like chocolate ice cream. There is a lot of chocolate in the world I like. I drink hot chocolate in the winter. It makes me warm. I drink chocolate mile in the summer. That is another of my favorite candies.
















Skittles are the last of my favorite candies. All of the flavors are tasty, but only two are great. Those flavors are called grape and orange. Grape has no taste and orange is sour. Those are my last favorite candies.
Even though I love many types of candy, these three make my mouth water.

(picture borrowed from http://www.candymachines.com/images/bulk_candy/skittles_bulk_candy.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment